Sunday, October 18, 2009

Commerce Week on Writing

Well, I realize that I posted the wrong posts to the wrong blogs, so if you read my last blog, you were probably really confused because that post was meant for my pregnancy blog. Sorry!

Here is the right post:

For the Commerce Week On Writing I am attending and helping out at the following events:
-Halls of Poetry
-NCOW Theatre
-Open House and Memoir Workshop
-Open Mic Night for Kids
-The Mayo Review Open Mic Night
-The Story Slam

I'll be videotaping whatever events need to be video taped. I already hung up flyers for the Mayo Review, and I created a flyer for the Open house. I am also working on a board for the Open House.

I created a facebook event for the Commerce Week on Writing and invited several people.

No comments:

Post a Comment